Audiobook: THINC: Once you THINC it, Inc it (2014) – Part 1
Audiobook: THINC: Once you THINC it, Inc it By Great Scott (2014)
Produced by Jameson Bennett
After working with Pharrell, Wale, McDonalds & Billionaire Boys Club, New York-based marketing guru and social media strategist Scott Mckenzie – aka Great Scott – releases a visual for his first Audiobook: “THINC: Once You Thinc it, Inc it”.
Viewers will learn:
· How to treat themselves as a brand, how to network, and how to break through in the digital age.
· How to get paid for their digital presence and content.
· How to avoid getting pimped by the higher education system.
· How to learn and grow from harsh reality checks and major life traumas.
· How to start a lucrative career based off their interests, lifestyles, and passions.
Scott shares his story, business expertise, and marketing insight through seven chapters dedicated to shifting the culture forward and making sense of corporate America. The project’s goal is to produce a new breed of business people who can adapt and excel in any industry to make a better society. Once you “THINC it, Inc it”.